MOTHERS DAY SPECIAL
Love is in the air – love is everywhere. If you are searching for true love here and there, please give it a break and get back to the day when you were created – your Mothers Day. Yes, you heard it right – when you were born and came out from your mother’s peaceful womb into this hassled world. You were there in peace with no worries at all – as it was the time when God created you, in real sense your Mom created you with her roots and gave you birth with so much pain. She was smiling with tears in her eyes, she forgot all her pain when she saw you for the first time and that is the love at first sight. You are a part of her – her heartbeat, her blood, her senses and her everything. She never wants anything in return from you except love. It is rightly said that “A TRUE LOVE IS ONLY BETWEEN A MOTHER AND A CHILD” that is unconditional love to the moon and back. It has no boundaries and no limits, you get this love from your mom to the infinity.
MOM – Reflection of WOW upside down
A Mother is called by different names at different places – maa, mom, mommy, mummy, mumma, mama, morsa, meme and the list goes on. But a bond between a mother and her children remains same – be it any country or any language. A mother has a special place in the heart of her children and she actually deserves it. She works 24 hours for her children and her family. Simply MOM is a reflection WOW upside down.
A woman’s journey starts from being someone’s daughter, then someone’s sister or a friend, after that someone’s wife and daughter-in-law and then her life completes when she enters the phase of motherhood till her death. She is her father’s princess and her husband’s queen, above all she is God for her children. God could not be present everywhere, so he created a figure called Mother. She tries to fulfill all your wishes, educates you, teaches you in every phase of life and supports you in every moment of life. One can’t imagine life without mother.
Mother is the Soul of House
Home is not home without mom. I do remember in our school, there was a contest to write in a single line “Nicest Thing My Father Did for Me”. All the students came out with their best feelings and expressed their answers wonderfully. But one student who got the first prize wrote “My Father Married My Mom Who Became My Mother”. I could still hear the thunderclap for him on that day.
No matter how old you get, you always want your mom when you don’t feel good. Whenever you are in pain, the first word comes out from your mouth is the word by which you call your mom.A mother scolds you every time for your good. Even if mom shouts for 100 times, it hardly matters for us but if dad says a single word – it’s like a tear rain shower from our eyes and again it is only mom who calm us down. Mom’s anger is like a wave – it rises, reaches its peak and then crashes down with abundance of love.
Mothers Day: a special moment all across the world
Mothers Day is celebrated differently in different countries. In China, carnations are the most popular gifts for mothers on this special day. In order to give her respect and revert her a single drop of love from her ocean of motherhood, we celebrate Mothers Day on every second Sunday of May month and dedicate the celebrations for her in different ways.
16 ways to celebrate the Mothers Day
- Giving gifts, flowers or greeting cards.
- Bake a cake for her or any special dish she loves.
- Go for a movie or on dinner with her.
- Plan a small vacation for her and spent time with her.
- Write messages or poem especially for her.
- Write a Thank you note for her.
- Plan a photoshoot with her on this big day.
- Do fun and adventurous activities with her which she loves and left behind.
- Gift something of her daily use items or related to her hobbies.
- Make a day for her to relax and no work at all.
- Gift her spa vouchers or any beauty treatment to pamper herself.
- Do shopping for her and with her.
- Dress her up nicely to make her feel special.
- Organize a surprise party for all the mothers of your family and friends.
- School programs are organized to teach children the importance of Mothers Day.
- Dedicate a special melodious song for her.
10 heart touching Hindi songs to dedicate to your mother:
- Tu kitni achhi hai (Raja aur Runk) by Lata Mangeshkar Ji – check out its latest version by Neha Kakkar, it will melt your heart.
- Luka Chhupi (Rang De Basanti) – by the Nightingale Lata Mangeshkar Ji and A.R. Rehman
- Meri Maa (Taare Zameen Par) – by Shankar Mahadevan, u will get goosebumps trust me
- Pyari Maa Mumma (Dasvidaniya) – by Kailash Kher
- Janam Janam (Phata Poster Nikla Hero) – by Atif Aslam
- Meri Maa (Yaariyan) – by Anupam Amod and KK
- Chunar (ABCD 2) – by Arijit Singh
- Sone de maa (Shootout at Lokhandwala) – by Palash Sen
- Maa, dekhi jab se duniya (album – All New Everything) – by Parichay
- Jaisi meri maa hai – by Sagarika Mukherjee
Being a MOM
Being a mother of seven year old daughter, I have experienced heaven on Earth during these years and become a better person day by day by living with her. When a child is born, the mother is born. I have learnt lot of things while upbringing her and still learning goes on. I enjoy my motherhood a lot and lucky to be a mother of loving daughter.
Enjoy your relationship with your mom and live every moment with her as Mother’s love doesn’t have a substitute.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!