Do Not Hold Back your FatherS Day Celebration
Fathers Day is observed by 40+ countries to honor fathers and fatherhood worldwide. The celebration date varies per country. It was introduced by the Spanish and Portuguese to Latin America on March 19th (St. Joseph’s Day) to celebrate Fathers day since the middle ages. It is mostly celebrated on the third Sunday of June in many countries. Similarly other celebrations honoring family members are Mother’s day, Grandparent’s day and Siblings day.
Fatherhood – How Dad can get you your Heart’s Desire?
A father is a son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love. A girl may find his prince but her father will always be her king. The contribution that fathers and father figures make to the lives of their loving children is beyond words. Children owe their fathers a huge Thank You. A family is completed with the love of a mother, the joy of a father and the smile of a child. Anyone can be a father but Dad is only someone special. When a father gives anything to the child, both laugh and when a child gives anything to his father, they both have tears of happiness in their eyes – a moment to be captured. Fatherhood is a reflection of unconditional love.
How your Mom and Dad made you a better person?
Similarly to a mother’s love, father’s love also contributes to a child’s development and in fact much more. We always talk about Moms are everyday heroes but believe me that any parent who gives and does the best for their children are the absolute heroes – be it a father or a mother.
Comparatively, moms have bonding with her child much earlier since she got in her womb as she can feel growth in nine months. Actually a dad starts developing bond with the child when he hold in his arms as per a survey. Moms are more nurturing and have a deeper compassion whereas dads usually wins at play time. When mom says no, father says yes. Mom is an ultimate planner, be it household activities, studies or any trip and father is a real enforcer.
Traditionally it was believed that father is a bread earner and mother is a homemaker and responsible for parenting. But nowadays, male parenting is a trend and both the parents support their family financially equally. Fathers are nowhere lacking behind in upbringing of a child. Many fathers are trend setters by following male parenting more efficiently.
16 WAYS TO CELEBRATE THE FatherS DAY
- Giving gifts, flowers or greeting cards.
- Bake a cake for him or any special dish he loves.
- Go for a movie or on dinner with him.
- Plan a small vacation for him and spent time with him.
- Write messages or poem especially for him.
- Write a Thank you note for him.
- Plan a photoshoot with him on this big day.
- Do fun and adventurous activities with him which he loves and left behind.
- Gift something of his daily use items or related to his hobbies.
- Make a day for him to relax and no work at all.
- Gift him spa vouchers or any grooming treatment to pamper himself.
- Do shopping for him and with him.
- Dress similar to him to make him feel special.
- Organize a surprise party for all the fathers of your family and friends.
- School programs are organized to teach children the importance of Fathers Day.
- Dedicate a special melodious song for him.
14 HEART TOUCHING HINDI SONGS TO DEDICATE TO YOUR FATHER
- Papa Kehte Hain Bada Naam Karega (Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak)
- Aye Mere Bete (Aa Gale Lag Ja)
- Papa Ki Pari Hoon (Main Prem ki Diwani Hoon)
- Rote Rote Hansna Seekho (Andha Kaanoon)
- Kuchh Kehnaa Hai (Ehsaas)
- Tu Mera Dil Tu Meri Jaan (Akele Hum Akele Tum)
- Jiska Koi Nahi (Lawaaris)
- Daddy Ji Meri Mummy ko Sataana Nahi (Sagai)
- Thande Thande Pani Se Nahana Chahiye (Pati Patni Aur Woh)
- Papa Mere Papa (Main Aisa He Hoon)
- Daddy Cool (Chaahat)
- Ho Meri Jaan Tum Papa (Rishtey)
- Hey Raju Hey Daddy (Ek He Bhool)
- Oh Daddy Ji Bolo Mera Beta Ji (Aakhri Goli)
Wish all of you a very Happy FatherS Day !